Shopping for Maternity Wear
Maternity Wear on the high street
There's a great selection of maternity wear in the high street. Many of the womens high street stores now stock maternity clothes, although some of them only stock them in certain branches. So if you're local store doesn't stock maternity wear try the links below to shop on-line at those stores. If you're on a low budget unfortunately Primark don't seem to stock any maternity wear, but Dorothy Perkins
, and New Look
have reasonably priced clothes.
Maternity Wear On-line
- Dorothy Perkins
Great value tops, dresses, trousers, swimwear - that won't make you feel frumpy!
- New Look Provides affordable yet stylish Maternity clothing.
- Marks and Spencer
Sell good value maternity underwear, jeans, leggings and tops.
- La Redoute French style fashion at affordable prices.
- Simply Be Sells maternity and nursing bras.
Stores to try:-
- H&M (Selected stores only click here for details)
- Dorothy Perkins (Selected stores only click here for details)
- Top Shop
- Next (Selected stores only click here for details)
- New Look (Selected store only click here for details)
Second Hand Maternity Wear
The following offer nearly new, good quality, affordable maternity wear:-